Starlight Room Families!
- This month we will be having a PJ’S, Pancakes & Pals party on Thursday, Feb 20th. Please send your child in pajamas that day and have them bring their favorite stuffed animal or doll as their “pal”! I will send home a reminder closer to the date.
- Thank you to Michael Dunn & Bethany College track & field athletes for coming in and doing some fun activities and teaching us about the sport and staying healthy!
- Winter gear is NECESSARY! We do not have enough extra gear to supply the number of children that are forgetting to bring their stuff. If you are needing assistance on getting appropriate winter gear for your child, PLEASE reach out to either myself or Rhonda and Lauren up front and we are able to help you out!
- If you would like your child to come a different day than originally planned for a makeup, please contact me ahead of time to get it approved, we are legally only able to have 15 kids in the classroom at a time and we have 20 on our roster and it is planned out that way with the part time days you requested. Some days work out perfectly fine, but it will need to be pre-approved from now on.
- Please make sure you are bringing a blanket and pillow every week and taking them home at the end of the week to be washed!
- Friendly reminder: If your child is sick, please keep them home! Your child will be sent home for a fever over 100, if they are puking, has had 3 loose stools that day. They can return after they are 24 hours symptom free, please respect and follow these rules, everyone is fighting very hard to not get sick this season!
As always- if you have any questions, concerns or requests please reach out to me!
Please note, this letter is not meant to sound harsh, just refreshing our minds on the rules during the winter and sickness seasons!
- Miss Lauren